Our internships are unpaid, but we follow the Fair Labor Standards Act…
1. We promise you’ll actually learn something beyond how to run errands or answer phones.
2. You’re here to be enriched and challenged.
3. You’re not picking up someone else’s slack and we won’t leave you hanging.
4. See number 2.
5. We can’t promise you a job at the end, and besides, you may not want one.
6. No moolah.
If you learn something and manage not to the place down, we’re even at the end.
Qualities we are looking for in our interns:
- Interested in event planning, marketing or graphic design
- Hard working
- Must be currently enrolled as a student; but internship does not have to be for class credit.
- Desire to be in the event industry or non-profit development
- Require a three-month commitment with 10 hours minimum each week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.